Terms & Conditions
- Payment are made in advance to secure your place. Payments are made via: https://bookwhen.com/misfitmamas
If you require an alternative payment method please contact me.
- Payments are non-refundable or transferable. I will however offer a refund in the event that I can fill your place e.g if you leave the course early or are unable to attend the full course, so please ask.
- In the event of a class being cancelled by myself, I aim to provide an additional class free of charge at a later date or an opportunity to transfer to another class/location. Where this is not possible a refund may be offered.
- MisFit Mamas will hold all personal details relating to you strictly confidential and will not share this information with anyone else (without your permission e.g. with a physio).
- Occasionally photographs taken during a class may be used for marketing purposes. Please advise us if you do not wish for your photograph (and babies photograph) to be used in this way. There is a tick box on your health screening form.
Health & Safety -
- All participants are advised to get clearance to participate from your G.P/midwife. If postnatal, you must be cleared to exercise at your post-birth check up and await 10 weeks post C-section to join Pilates or 10-12 weeks to join Buggy Fitness or Buggy Blast.
- Health screening forms should be completed online at least 24 hours prior to your first class. There is a link attached to your booking. Please note: there are some conditions which make exercise contra-indicated (unsuitable) in which case you will not be allowed to participate. In some cases I may refer you back to your GP/midwife for advice and clearance to exercise. If you fail to complete the form prior to attending your first class and are referred no refunds will be offered for classes missed.
- You are advised to not attend class if feeling very unwell, exhausted, experiencing braxton hicks contractions (if pregnant) or if there are any changes to the health of your pregnancy without first speaking to your G.P/midwife. No refunds can be offered for classes missed. Upon request it may be possible to transfer to another class at a different location/time (space permitting) or a later course and is subject to the discretion of MisFit Mamas.
- MisFit Mamas is committed to providing safe up to date effective prenatal & postnatal fitness prescription and advice. I adhere to a code of ethics to remain professional and work within my remit. Where a client falls outside of my remit I will refer to another appropriate professional.
- Please let me know at the nearest opportunity of any concerns/issues/complaints and I will try my best to clarify information or rectify any issues you may have.