Terms & Conditions
- Payment are made in advance to secure your place. Payments are made via: https://bookwhen.com/misfitmamas
If you require an alternative payment method please contact me.
- Payments are non-refundable or transferable. I will however offer a refund in the event that I can fill your place e.g if you leave the course early or are unable to attend the full course, so please ask.
- In the event of a class being cancelled by myself, I aim to provide an additional class free of charge at a later date or an opportunity to transfer to another class/location. Where this is not possible a refund may be offered.
- MisFit Mamas will hold all personal details relating to you strictly confidential and will not share this information with anyone else (without your permission e.g. with a physio).
- Occasionally photographs taken during a class may be used for marketing purposes. Please advise us if you do not wish for your photograph (and babies photograph) to be used in this way. There is a tick box on your health screening form.
Health & Safety -
- All participants are advised to get clearance to participate from your G.P/midwife. If postnatal, you must be cleared to exercise at your post-birth check up and await 10 weeks post C-section to join Pilates or 12 weeks to join Buggy Fitness or Buggy Blast.
- Please read through the health screening questionnaire prior to attending your first class. If you have identified any health issues please inform me prior to the day so that I can advise you. In some cases I may refer you back to your GP/midwife for further assessment/advice.
- Please note: there are some conditions which make exercise contra-indicated (unsuitable) in which case you will not be allowed to participate. Refunds in full will only be given when the client gives prior notice of any conditions (48 hrs). Partial refunds will be issued for the remaining course.
- You are advised to not attend class if feeling very unwell, exhausted, experiencing braxton hicks contractions (if pregnant) or if there are any changes to the health of your pregnancy without first speaking to your G.P/midwife. No refunds can be offered for classes missed. Upon request it may be possible to transfer to another class at a different location/time that same week (space permitting) but not guaranteed.
- Professionalism -
- MisFit Mamas is committed to providing safe up to date effective prenatal & postnatal fitness prescription and advice. I adhere to a code of ethics to remain professional and work within my remit. Where a client falls outside of my remit I will refer to another appropriate professional.
- Please let me know at the nearest opportunity of any concerns/issues/complaints and I will try my best to clarify information or rectify any issues you may have.